Thursday, June 3, 2010

This will be very short

I'm exhausted but had an awesome day.

We were kinda busy at work, enough for a steady stream, despite computer crappiness.
I had to rinse my mouth to get rid of the purple hue from my smoothie at lunch. And I LOVE nuts! OMG.


I'm still having trouble with the dinners. Tonight I went out with Michael and his girlfriend Erica (I think that's how she spells it) for dinner at Chopsticks (Erinn I thought of you!). Had wonderful orange tofu with carrots and a spring roll and water.


I'm super excited for Flagstaff this weekend. It will be nice to be around horse people.

I'm super tired though, so goodnight all!

3 comments:

  1. I Love the purple mouth, I can so relate to that! What kind of nuts are you eating?! DELICIOUS!!

    Celebrate that dinner, that's amazing! You ate well.

    Have a total blast in Flag this weekend!! I can't wait to hear all about it.

    Cheers lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a raw mix from Sprouts. Almonds, macademia I think, some round nut that I have no clue what it is, walnuts, cashews. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. her silly boyfriend thinks its a little "precarrotiousness" haha....lame joke sorry

    ReplyDelete