Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Short but sweet

I am super proud of myself today.

First, I went to work. I'm feeling better, still drained though. My plugged nose makes for some laughs though!

We went to Cheba Hut for yummy subs. I got my Humboldt - guac, provolone cheese (wish they had raw goat cheese!), lettuce, tomato, parmesan, oregano, mushrooms. Yummy. I usually get unsweetened tea. They were out. So I didn't get anything. No soda, no crappy Lipton green tea with high fructose corn syrup. Gross! I went to 7-11 and grabbed some natural lipton tea, no crap.

Made a great dinner on the fly. I think tomorrow I'll pick up a pie plate and make quiche with farm fresh eggs! And I've even fed these chickens myself. I know their names too. Ooh, and spinach and mushrooms. Maybe some green onion. Goat cheese.

*drools*

1 comment:

  1. RAW GOAT CHEESE! Yes.

    This is still amazing to me. Your willpower is inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete