Sunday, June 6, 2010

Is that you passion?

I have a feeling of calm right now, despite the chaos of tonight.


I have been struggling to find my passion, what I want to do for a living. These thoughts keep passing through my head. I want to work with horses, I want to make them feel better. I want to enjoy them. I want to be able to ride. I want to be able to train Marker. I want to be able to continue taking lessons. I want to use my veterinary knowledge, but I don't want to be a technician. I want to share joy with others. I want to help people and horses.


I think I may be on to something. The pieces weren't adding up, mostly because I didn't write them out. I have considered equine nutrition and it's still a lingering thought, but something about that isn't right right now. So I typed in Google: equine jobs. There were lists of different equine jobs, including equine nutritionist. Then I saw Equine Massage Therapist. *click!* I've always wanted to do massage therapy, but I think people are gross. For a while I thought about it and tonight it just clicked.

I'm going to research this program I found. It goes along with my belief that natural treatment works just as well and sometimes better than medical treatment.

Now I am just going to do it. It won't be easy and I will struggle, but it will be worth it.



It's amazing how calm I feel right now, even though the doubts are trying to cloud my vision.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your title...amazing.

    This is awesome. Keep developing it!

    ReplyDelete