Saturday, June 5, 2010

I'm over this day

Today was a very very shitty day.


I woke up at 6:30 am to neighbors being loud outside, just sitting there talking outside our window. I'm sick, I can't breathe. I'm didn't go to Flagstaff. So I decided to take my car to get the brakes fixed since they have been squeaking and I still have money left from my paycheck. So we take it in, I feel like shit. They take it apart and tell me it's going to be $504 to fix. Checked my bank account, I have $558 in my account, Joey says he can help me until payday this Friday. So we go home, I go take a mini nap. We go pick up the car, they say it's going to be $535. The guy forgot to mention the $504 didn't include the tax, or I'm so out of if I don't remember (although Joey was there and he doesn't remember him saying it either). So I check my account, I have the $558 in there and $75 in my savings. I'll transfer it when I get home. Joey treats us to Burger King, I have a veggie burger like always. It's nice to have new brakes.

I get home, check my account. In between checking my account and paying for the car, an automatic payment went through that I forgot which day it was on. So I transfer the rest of the money. Bummer, I'll get charged for overdraft protection. Shitty.

I forgot to get tissue, and I've been using toilet paper and my nose is drying out. So I take a shower and let the steam clear it out. The food helps too. We watch a movie (Hancock - good movie, I liked it). Joey is now playing his video games, I'm online, and I find a motivational video about finding your passion in life, since I'm missing something there. He storms out of the room and I realize he's annoyed with me. Oh, I forgot. I'm super emotional from being sick and I've been thinking about my mom. I'm afraid that years down the road I may forget something about her, like her voice or her sayings or just something. I know I won't, but I'm afraid I will. It scares me. Joey did go get me tissue, I forgot that.


Ok I just came back from a half hour conversation that I don't even know if it happened. Maybe everything will just be better in the morning. I can't finish this blog because I don't want to rehash what may or may not have happened.

Don't think, just be.

No comments:

Post a Comment