Monday, September 6, 2010

A New Idea

Yes it's been a while. I'll address that another day. Not today though.


I had this idea jump in my head and I'm not exactly sure where it will take me. Feel free to join me if you like!

Every day I wake up with a song in my head. Sometimes it's the song I went to bed singing, and yes I ALWAYS wake up with a song in my head and I always go to sleep with a song. I'm just a musical person.

I'm wondering if they have any correlation to anything or if there is a pattern.

For example, yesterday I woke up with Sugarland, "Stuck Like Glue" stuck in my head . But I went to sleep and almost had Justin Bieber's "U Smile" stuck in my head so I purposely sang Stuck Like Glue until it was stuck (like glue). Bieber had been on SNL and he sang that song right before I went to bed. That was all I could sing. I purposely sang all of Stuck Like Glue while I was falling asleep.

Last night I'm not sure what was in my head while I was falling asleep, I didn't think to take notice. But I was exhausted. This morning I woke up with Rascal Flatts "Mayberry" stuck in there.

Joey, on the other hand, woke up with Stuck Like Glue. Looks like I'm rubbing off on him!

No comments:

Post a Comment